An announcement from World Vital Records:
World Vital Records is announcing the addition of the largest number of records to be released in a single day since the site launched in 2006.
To commemorate this milestone, for the first time World Vital Records is offering FREE PUBLIC ACCESS to its entire online collection beginning August 11 through August 13, 2009. This is a perfect opportunity to participate in this incredible promotion.
This is a great opportunity to have a look around at the Australian content in this site, mostly, but not only, provided by Archive CD Books Australia.
Just click on the link below!
Bad day today, recovering from a relapse of the flu or something.
I did manage to:
- Catalogue the books I bought on the weekend, and reorganise my catalogue in general
- Start a new method of collecting information about places and history in TMG
- Do the washing
- Have a play with the SAG website by instaling Joomla on my website (this one) and copying the template into it. I still don’t know how to export the content and import it into the new one, so I have something to play with.
Tomorrow, I’m going to:
- Process the research I did last week
- Prepare the next steps for that research
- Do some client research
See, it does work. I don’t feel so much that this day was a complete waste of a day as I did before, and I can be less hard on myself.
I’ve been away for a few days, so there’s been no productivity update because there’s been no productivity!
It was a social and educational weekend devoted to the history of the Irish in Australia, so it was productive in a way, but everything is still waiting for me now that I’m back.
Tomorrow I’ll get back into it.