I’m going to play, but I’m going to change some of the more USA-centric items.
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: red
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to – leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars. [In Antarctica, no less!]
3. Played in a band. [No, but I was asked to join one as a backup singer until the singer’s girlfriend stepped in]
4. Visited Hawaii. [or Fiji or Tahiti]
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain. [Koscuiszko, no great achievement]
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (how about just visit the Statue of Liberty)
18. Grown your own vegetables. [can’t beat home-grown tomatoes]
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. [The Louvre was closed on Wednesdays when we were there]
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice. [No, but I watched one being ridden in]
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. [Is there really anyone who hasn’t done this?]
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. [No, but I’ve seen Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Iguassu Falls in Brasil/Argentina]
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. [Some, working on some others]
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person. [I remember the queue outside but I don’t remember if we went in. How sad is that!]
41. Sung Karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. [Actually it was a book – Blinky Bill]
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. [Horrible stuff]
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. [I was 14, it was heartbreaking]
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House. [No, but I’ve been to Parliament House in Canberra, does that count?]
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. [No, but I rang for the ambulance.]
90. Sat on a jury. [Called many times, never been empanelled]
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person. [No, but I’ve seen Waterloo, will that do?]
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
I’m not sure whether the next generations will learn anything about me from reading these answers, but they were fun to write!