For some reason that I still can’t really explain my blog has been out of action for the last couple of months. I’ve tried to fix it but didn’t really have time to get into it properly when my small attempts didn’t work. In that time I’ve updated my Social Media for Family Historians book and written a new one called Land research for family historians in Australia and New Zealand.
I’ve just had another go, and when what I tried to do didn’t work I put it back the way it was and started installing another one, with the intention of loading it up with a backup. For some reason I can’t explain doing those things has caused it to work.
It’s a mystery to me, but it’s good to be back!