I’ve been away for a few days, so there’s been no productivity update because there’s been no productivity!
It was a social and educational weekend devoted to the history of the Irish in Australia, so it was productive in a way, but everything is still waiting for me now that I’m back.
Tomorrow I’ll get back into it.
Today I took the dog out to her holiday resort, researched for 3 clients at State Records, and tonight I will pack and get a CD for a client ready to post.
Tomorrow I will go to a meeting with a representative from World Vital Records at the Society of Australian Genealogists, post the CD, and drive to Galong for the Shamrock in the Bush, a celebration of our Irish ancestry.
Tired and headachey after a day on the microfilm readers.
- Lands research for one client
- Electoral roll research at the State Library for two clients
- Immigration records for two other clients
- went to the gym!
- Take the dog to the kennel so we can go away the next day
- State Archives for some client research
- pack to go away