Bad day today, recovering from a relapse of the flu or something.
I did manage to:
- Catalogue the books I bought on the weekend, and reorganise my catalogue in general
- Start a new method of collecting information about places and history in TMG
- Do the washing
- Have a play with the SAG website by instaling Joomla on my website (this one) and copying the template into it. I still don’t know how to export the content and import it into the new one, so I have something to play with.
Tomorrow, I’m going to:
- Process the research I did last week
- Prepare the next steps for that research
- Do some client research
See, it does work. I don’t feel so much that this day was a complete waste of a day as I did before, and I can be less hard on myself.